Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Scott Pilgrim?

Been watching a bit of scott pilgrim vs the world??
Reminds me of it a bit :P

Anyway some cool stick animation dude, i miss seeing gems like this on NG :D

The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Hooray! :D

I knew you'd deliver, and in HQ!! :D Really nice standard man!

It was short ye, but the quality was very high!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

>:o

To be fair, the art work is quite decent and animation is okay; It's a nice little mess around animation which is quite cool.

However the beat isn't really that catchy and gets annoying before it can even loop and although you have done some nice artwork it's nothing original.

I don't understand why this animation has such a high score other than the devoted Link/Zelda fans who will click 5 on anything remotley referencing it. Not that it was your fault you probably made this as a little mess around animation as I said; Just take into account that this animation has a high score for all the wrong reasons. The potential for good work is there but I'm not seeing it with this so unfortunatley I will not give it a high mark.

life (hebil) life (hebil)

mnaff

The first thing i noticed was the terrible sound effects!! Really try find some new ones... because they ruined this!
Also I don't know why u decided the moon should flip when you cut between one of the shots?? It seems like an artsy film, so does flipping the moon mean anything? I dont know.. If not you might want to fix that lol.

How the Swine Flu Started How the Swine Flu Started

ROFLWTF

Lol you started talking on ur warning msg i thought to myself "hmm this guy sounds familiar.." Then as soon as I saw the mexican guy i just knew it was you :p bravo! Gave me a laugh
- Aran.

Shakin' in Da Strip Club Shakin' in Da Strip Club

...

Fucking awful. Learn to keep a beat.

Easter Bilby Easter Bilby

I LoL'd

Watched that during a break from uni work :) loved the Bilby in the mouth hahaha

StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex StickDudeKillingArena4:Ex

Agree with music...

I thought this before reading any reviews and im glad someone else felt the same way, the music does not work. It drones on and on which pissed me off... Think over what you're going to use next time.

The anim' itself.. meh. Was alrite, nothing special been done to many times. So not to keen on that either. Work on it more?

DE_dust2 DE_dust2

Wahey

Glad its finally hit Newgrounds :p Now you can have fun reading the reviews! Remember not everyone is your target audience here lol :p

I like the animation it was very styalised, the gfx and scenery were nice and true to the CS map. My one concern :p .... which I did tell you before you started I think lol, stickmen :O!!! But then again stickmen can be good fun to watch which you have proven here. I would say from here use them in experiments and such but for a polished animation get some full figures in there ;) Good luck at Animex

Food We Eat Food We Eat

RLFO!

I love jerry jackson cartoons so random and unexpected! - LoL at the reviewers who are taking these cartoons way too seriously, it's obviously a joke!

Jerry Jackson is his character and I like how he remains in character even outside his movies :)