Beard Ninja Beard Ninja

Scott Pilgrim?

Been watching a bit of scott pilgrim vs the world??
Reminds me of it a bit :P

Anyway some cool stick animation dude, i miss seeing gems like this on NG :D

The Prey - Short The Prey - Short

Hooray! :D

I knew you'd deliver, and in HQ!! :D Really nice standard man!

It was short ye, but the quality was very high!

Link's Barrel Beat Link's Barrel Beat

>:o

To be fair, the art work is quite decent and animation is okay; It's a nice little mess around animation which is quite cool.

However the beat isn't really that catchy and gets annoying before it can even loop and although you have done some nice artwork it's nothing original.

I don't understand why this animation has such a high score other than the devoted Link/Zelda fans who will click 5 on anything remotley referencing it. Not that it was your fault you probably made this as a little mess around animation as I said; Just take into account that this animation has a high score for all the wrong reasons. The potential for good work is there but I'm not seeing it with this so unfortunatley I will not give it a high mark.

The Xmas Santa Slept In The Xmas Santa Slept In

Explosive!

I had too much fun exploding the houses before i realised i should have aimed for the chimneys hahaha

Smileys War Smileys War

pretty neat

Reminded me of that game "Soldat" pretty fun

Destroy the World Destroy the World

Kewl

I like it how you made it have a sun glare effect as the ship flies past the sun, very smart.
Too many lame reviews who just dont understand the concept of flash game design.
I thought it was pretty good, and had good programming put into it. Keep it up :D